Friday 19 October 2012

20mm basing discs

Quite a few folks have asked me what I use for basing my 20mm figures. The product's called Premier-Grip paper fastener washers and its, well, a paper fastener. You should be able to get these at a decent stationers or online. The last box I bought was £1.69 for 200, so they're great value! The disc is metal, very thin, which I like, sticks to magnetic basing sheets and its got a diameter of 15mm which for a 20mm figure is pretty much ideal for me. I use these on all my individually based 20mm figures and one's been used on my basing tutorial which is in the figure tutorial section.  Dougie

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow - I might have to check these out. I use metal washers when I do 1/285th stuff, and pennies when I base 20mm soldiers. I really like this idea!

    ReplyDelete