Monday 31 August 2015

Rogue Miniatures latest releases Part 1.

Rogue Miniatures are a figure company local to me specializing in single 1 off figures that need no introduction. Have a look at their website here . The figures are very high quality and when I was asked by the owner of the company to slap some paint on I couldn't say no. I have to apologize to Andy for not sorting this more quickly, but my new job, which was supposed to be part time has morphed its way into 40-50 hours a week. Sorry mate, I'm on it now.
The first 3 figures are an unpleasant chap from Eastern Europe/Asia with dark armour continually banging on about there being only one?!?, an immortal guy from Scotland and a John Bormanesque Arthurian knight.
Dougie

The figures cleaned up, based and primed.  I'm following my usual technique of doing the base before priming and painting the figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment